Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Healthy Librarian

This blog begins as a record of my attempts to become a healthier and fitter me. Since the beginning of this year, I have been feeling pretty sluggish and off. I have put on 2-3 (unwanted) kilos and I begin, on this first day of (Australian) Winter, in an attempt to drop those and become healthier overall.

I have taken my measurements, using these instructions, and have weighed myself in order to get a true reflection of where I've begun and how I am going on. 
Image from here

I have a few aims in this quest for greater health and wellbeing: 

- Feel better! By which I mean more alert, less sluggish, less blerg! 
- Lose the unwanted 2-3 kilos
- Lose some centimetres
- Gain greater overall fitness levels

Wish me luck on my journey... And even if no one reads this blog, at least it will be here as a record for myself on how I've gone and whether I have succeeded (or not). 

No comments:

Post a Comment