Wednesday 1 June 2011

30 Days of Health and Wellbeing - Day 1

Inspired by ACP Magazine's 30 Days of Health and Wellbeing, I am focusing on my health and wellbeing for the whole month of June.

I am actually participating in a couple of the 30 Days... events: Yoga Hula and Poise Pilates which promise to be loads of fun. I took part in their Yoga event last year with a friend, and had a great morning of free yoga. I also went home with a nice bag of freebies!

My main challenges for the month of June are going alcohol free, drinking enough water, eating well and exercising 3-4 times a week. How challenging can that be?! LOL.

I've made myself a calendar where I can record how well I've gone each day, and I will also be blogging here with updates on how I'm going. As you know, I've taken my measurements and weighed myself, so it is my aim to report here how I've gone each week, with today being Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment